Personal information collection statement
In order to respond to your inquiry, Accessibility Standards Canada will need to collect a limited amount of information (such as your email address). However, please note, this "Contact us" service is for general inquiries only.
Please do not include sensitive personal information in the message box, such as:
- your Social Insurance Number
- personal finance data and medical, or
- work history
Due to the unprotected nature of the Internet, sensitive, personal inquiries cannot be answered through this service. They are best addressed in person, over the telephone or by ground mail.
The information you provide:
- is collected through a secure e-mail format, and
- will be stored in the Personal Information Bank entitled Public Communications (PSU 914)
Your request is collected under the authority of:
- the Department of Human Resources and Skills Development Act, and
- the Department of Social Development Act
It will be administered in accordance with the Privacy Act and other applicable laws. If you request documentation, the information you provide:
- may also be used for policy analysis, research and/or evaluation purposes, and
- may be shared with Publications
You have the right to access your personal information. For more information on this, please access the Info Source Web site.
It is the responsibility of the requester to provide an accurate, up-to-date email address.